- Proper school uniform should be worn by the participants throughout the competition.
- Identification Badges will be allotted to all the participants during Registration and the same should be worn at all times during Érudit 2022.
- Only students of the participating teams and their team leaders shall be accommodated. Infants or any extra person will not be accommodated.
- Proper discipline and decorum is to be maintained by the participants during their stay.
- No relatives or friends will be allowed to meet any participant till the conclusion of all the events of Érudit 2022.
- Any participant if found venturing out of the school premises/violating code of conduct will be debarred from further participation, which may also lead to disqualification of the team.
- Teams/participants must not leave the venue without explicit information/permission of the Host school.
- Participants are advised to take adequate measures for the safety of their belongings/valuables and money. Organisers will not be responsible for any loss, theft etc.
- Teacher Incharges will be responsible to maintain close coordination with the Control Room/Event Heads during the entire competition.
VALIDITY OF ENTRY
- The participating schools must ensure that their entries are complete in all respects.
- Kindly adhere to the deadlines stipulated in the brochure.
- A team must participate in the event(s) for which it is registered. Withdrawal or non-participation from the registered event will lead to disqualification.
- The entries must be duly forwarded by the Head of the Institution.
Judgement of Events
The sanctity of the final events will be monitored by the specially invited judges who will be the experts in their respective fields and will not be related to Allenhouse Public School, Khalasi Lines, Kanpur.